What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No(as Annual Budget of Sudan published by Ministry of Finance and National Economy)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is evidence that Sudan has an annual budget that is prepared in a formal format and gets approved by the Cabinet ( http://www.sudan.gov.sd/index.php/ar/events/details/1/789/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-2015%D9%85#.VgaVFo9Viko ), but it could not be determined in what format it is available or if available online at all. The website of the Ministry of Finance of Sudan could not be found and the website of the Central Bank of Sudan ( http://www.cbos.gov.sd/ ) is offline.
Budgets are supposed to be found here, http://www.mof.gov.sd/doc_view... but links not working.
I have added the comment about the budget resources. Links to the digital forms of the budget are not working, therefore I marked publicly available as 'NO'.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Riyadh Al-Balushi