What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as Election results including presidential election results and parliament results published by National Election Commission)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The website of the National Election Commission has a page dedicated for previous election results ( http://nec.org.sd/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A9/%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A9/ ) and includes data for a variety of contests (presidential elections, parliament elections, etc). The results are available in PDF files that contain details such as the number of candidates and registered votes in each region in addition the voting results provided through an area-by-area breakdown for each region.
The submission does not meet the definition. Data is only available at the level of states, aggregating for up to 5.000.000 people.
- Kamil Gregor
- Riyadh Al-Balushi