What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
It seems that Sudan does not have data about its public procurement. We only found some examples for data about the tenders in some official websites like the website of Sudanese Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd, and the data seems outdated (http://setco-sd.com/index.php/ar/tenders).
The assessment seems to be correct. No public national tender information seems to be available.
- Georg Neumann
- Sadeek Hasna