What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Air - environmental quality published by statistics sweden)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Air quality data on CC-zero license
from open data site of Sweden The air pollutants that are commonly present in both urban and rural air come principally from traffic, combustion and industrial processes. Data from Swedish municipalities on particulate matter (PM10 and PM2,5), nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide, benzene, carbon monoxide, benzo(a)pyrene and certain metals are reported annually to the European Commission under Directive 2008/50/EC and Directive 2004/107/EC. Measurements in rural air and precipitation (e.g. ozone, nitrogen oxides, sulphur dioxides) are conducted by the Swedish EPA.
in short the data is Exist but not main site of the Government make it the is fond on each municipalities Available in bulk left in Unsure in the statistics sweden site of Sweden shold be a file with all the data for a year but its not fond in During the visit of the site in 22-10-2015 so data is Is the data machine readable and
the data for can been see in this link of The Stockholm - Uppsala County-http://www.slb.nu/elvf/
- yar michl
- Asmen Gül