What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (JSON, XLS, CSV, SCB, PC-Axis)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Statistics Sweden (Statistiska Centralbyrån))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
JSON API for large amounts of statistical data. The API is rate limited but possible to use to retrieve large amounts of data. License terms comparable to CC-BY (but CC-BY not explicitly stated).
Current data available in a range of formats with open license.
- Zach Christensen
- Asmen Gül