What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Financial status reports, including the current and past national budgets, details on administrative units and statistical tables published by Federal Finance Administration)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
PDF reports of the federal budget, containing data extracts, can be freely downloaded in French, German and Italian. An overview in English of next year's budget is also available online.
Submission is correct. Could not find the data in machine readable format.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Oleg Lavrovsky