What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by The Directorate General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics (DGBAS) of Executive Yuan)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
They also provide brief presentation on analysis of annual revenue and Expenditure in English, PDF format. Central Government General Budget, Ficscal Year 2015: Link (All in PDF.)
I have checked the data and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Ying Chu Chen