What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as This data set is mainly to provide Taiwan with the water company for each water purification plant water quality information. published by Taiwan Water Supply Corp)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The item above is about the water quality of reservoirs in different place. The data is about the name of different reservoirs, townships, layer and depth of sample, and details. The data update every month and can be download easily in single file.
Data is in bulk, however, results are published once a month, and not on a weekly basis.
- Mor Rubinstein