What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
The website of the Central Election and Referenda of the Republic of Tajikistan - http://www.kmir.tj/en/ - does not contain the final result of the Parliamentary Election of 2015. The final report of the OSCE ODIHR reflects the outcome of the election. The official information was disseminated by the accredited local and international mass media.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor