National Map 30% open
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as The State Unitary Enterprise published by State Unitary Enterprise)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
At the same products relevant to emergency situations mapping are available for free in the website of State Committee on Land Management and Geodesy of the Republic of Tajikistan. http://goskomzem.tj/index.php/geoportal/karta
The images from the website of State Committee on Land Management and Geodesy of the Republic of Tajikistan do not meet our criteria, but the data sold by State Unitary Enterprise seems to do, I am also pretty sure it is machine readable but since I cannot varify it I'm changing it to unsure. Other than that, the data exists, digitialy, open to the public for a negotiable price, in bulk, but not in an open license.
- Gil Zaretzer