What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as E-procurement portal of the Agency was established in the second half of 2013 as part of the Program on e-procurement in the Tajikistan for 2013-2015 approved by the Decision of Government No.769 of December 29 2012. published by Agency on State Procurement of goods, works and services under the Government of Tajikistan, http://zakupki.gov.tj/)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In comparison to 2014 registry of procurement that contained mostly tenders on gasoline, tenders in 2015 contain also pharmaceutical goods. All available data is in HTML format. Although the portal contains disclaimer on copyrights belonging to the Agency, it does not specify in details the rights of users.
Updated the submission indicating that while the data appears to be up-to-date, the data on awards and contracts is not available in machine readable format, in bulk or openly licensed.
- Georg Neumann
- Asomiddin Atoev