What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure(as Tanzania Administration published by Survey and mapping Division, Ministry of Lands)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Tanzania Ministry of Lands has a Mapping Division and a Digital Mapping Subdivision, but other than that, it is unclear if it is available to the public on or off line. http://www.ardhi.go.tz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=258&Itemid=333
- Gil Zaretzer
- Joachim Mangilima