What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Bureau of the Budget)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Bureau of the Budget responsible on publishing the budget. The budget for year N will normally published in September or October of year N-1.
Data is not openly licensed © 2015 สำนักงบประมาณ. All Rights Reserved.
Changed to not openly licensed. The rest of the submission is correct and meets the criteria.
- Mor Rubinstein