What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as Election Statistics published by Office of The Election Commission of Thailand)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Elections in Thailand are responsible by Office of The Election Commission of Thailand. They have provided National and Local election statistics, but in PDF format.
National Election statistics is available for year 2005, 2007 and 2011.
The submission does not meet the definition. Data is only available at a relatively high level, aggregating often for 100.000 people or more.
- Kamil Gregor