What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is unclear which agency responsible for producing national map. The Royal Thai Survey Department (กรมแผนที่ทหาร) under the Royal Thai Army is the one that provide most sophisticated map, but all of their maps are not free to access.
I changed the entries due to the fact that there is a government agency that is responsible for the data, but it is not accessible to the public.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Patipat Susumpow