National Statistics 0% open
What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
There are no information found from the official website Government of Timor-Leste http://timor-leste.gov.tl/?lang=en nor from the official website Timor-Leste Government Result Portal http://www.governmentresults.gov.tl/publicResults/index?&lang=en.
The information provided from Timor-Leste Government Result Portal does not follow the criteria above. No unemployment, GDP, or population data that are more recent than 2010.
- Zach Christensen