What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Voter Turnout published by Elections & Boundaries Commission)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data published using visualization interface. User can select specific year and hover through to see the records.
The submission describes constituency-level data (at ebctt.com/data, without the voter turnout), so this data does not fit the definition. Polling station data for previous elections have been released in huge PDFs, each time a few months after the election: ebctt.com/publications-and-reports/?_sft_category=parliamentary-election-reports There has been an election a few weeks back, so the format might change in a few days.
- Kamil Gregor
- Mor Rubinstein