What data is expected?
A database of postcodes/zipcodes and the corresponding spatial locations in terms of a latitude and a longitude (or similar coordinates in an openly published national coordinate system). If a postcode/zipcode system does not exist in the country, please submit a dataset of administrative borders. Data submitted in this category must satisfy the following minimum conditions
- Coordinate (latitude longitude)
- national level
updated once a year
- Boarders poligone
- name of poligone (city, neighborhood)
- national level
- updated once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
In 2012 Trinidad implemented a postal code system. The Trinidad & Tobago Postal Corporation is responsible for managing its implementation. The Corporation's website provides information about the implementation of the programme, its benefits and the coding system.
However, it does not currently provide information to assist a person finding out a specific postal code if they know the address. The website states that "When we are ready, TTPost will provide a Postal Code Finder on our website. Customers can also find out their postal code by contacting any TTPost outlet.".
Unsure that the data compliant to the 2015 index requirements exists (post code with lat-long)
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Matthew McNaughton