What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministère des Finances (Ministry of Finance))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Budget available for 2014 (Arabic) in PDF as well as a "Circulaire de préparation du budget de l'état pour l'année 2015". As it is unclear what the status of Tunisia's Open Data initiative is, solely the website of the data producer has been considered for this research.
I have reviewed the data and it is correct. Departmental budget is also available under the same URL but in separate files. . Data is therefore n bulk.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Yosr Jouini