What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is not available online at all.
The Interior Ministry's Open Data website has a map with names of governorates (provinces) and the respective number of delegations for each. But it's not map data as per the indicator's definition. http://opendata.interieur.gov.tn/fr/datas/index/type:3
The map data on this website is from OpenStreetMap. The license is CC-by 3.0 Unported (indicated at the bottom of the website).
- Rayna St
- Katelyn Rogers