What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
Two day forecasts are available including min, max temperature, wind speed and direction, and an icon representing precipitation (http://www.meteo.tn/htmlar/donnees/observation.php and http://www.meteo.tn/listear/previsions/previsions.php).
Historic monthly statistics are available (e.g. http://www.meteo.tn/htmlar/donnees/janv.html).
Submission is valid. Thank you for your submission to the 2015 Global Open Data Census.
- Stephen Gates