What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel, CSV, HTML, PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Turkish Statistical Institute published by TurkStat- Turkish Statistical Institute - email@example.com)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Population data only up to 2014 GDP and unemployment up to 2015.
Data not openly licensed. Some data current, some not.
- Zach Christensen
- Mor Rubinstein