National Map 35% open
Turks and Caicos ...
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS MAPS)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
For the Turks and Caicos national map, there are external websites that can be viewed such as:
Everything seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- Bruce Hoo Fung