What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No published by National Budget of Ukraine 2015)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Reviewer's note - I have altered the original submission. The budget can be found on the ministry of finance website. It is in a high level and does not explain the sub department planned expenditure (Although is does states what are the sub department.
I have changed the source of the data from the parliament to the ministry of finance.
- Mor Rubinstein