What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Ukrainian Public Procurements published by Zovnishtorgvydav Ukrainy)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In addition to the website we assessed here, Prozorro, an independent web application that is actively supported and scaled up by the government, is being developed to increase the level of transparency of procurement. Through ProZorro all tender and award data is accessible, machine-readable, & openly licensed.
Changed according to the thematic reviewer second review.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Georg Neumann