What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Government Spending in Ukraine published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Ministry of Finance has launched the transparency project named eData which is primarily focused on publishing transactions of the National Treasury.
Submission is correct
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson