National Statistics 60% open
United Arab Emirates
What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Official statistics of the UAE. published by National Bureau of Statistics)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The UAE has a data portal that provides data on a variety of issues including GDP, foreign investment, etc.
The data does not appear to be up to date though and there is no updates after January 2014.
Data not up to date or openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen
- Riyadh Al-Balushi