What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No(Here)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (CSV, EXCEL)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The UK's Electoral Commission publishes an authoritative collection of electoral results (including general elections, local council elections and EU Parliament elections). The results are collected from local returning officers by a third party on behalf of the Electoral Commission. The Electoral Commission makes the bulk data available for download in CSV and Excel spreadsheet formats. In October 2013 the Electoral Commission updated the terms on its website to make it clear that the electoral data was re-usable under the Open Government Licence. Data is provided timely.
The data was last updated in May 2015 with results of the latest national elections.
The submission does not meet the definition. There is no detailed data below the constituency level (up to a 100.000 people).
- Kamil Gregor
- Mor Rubinstein