What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML, CSV)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Contracts Finder published by Government Digital Service (Cabinet Office))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In February 2015 the Cabinet Office launched a new version of Contracts Finder as a beta service. This service provides a search facility for public sector procurement contracts in England. Similar services are available for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (though the NI service requires registration).
Cabinet Office has separately made available a static archive of data from the earlier version of Contracts Finder, covering the period from February 2011 to February 2015.
Information posted to Contracts Finder (past and present) is generally re-usable under the Open Government Licence but some contract records contain exceptions and are therefore non-open.
Data is not available in bulk. Data is machine readable and up-to-date.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Mor Rubinstein