What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV, TXT, XLS)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Assigned and executed budget published by AGEV - OPP)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Metadata on the contents is provided, as a TXT file that describes each of the fields in the CSV files (description in Spanish)
Data is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Daniel Carranza