What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Elecciones Nacionales 2014 published by Corte Electoral)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Lots of information beyond votes published (including campaign financing, government programmes, and more): http://www.corteelectoral.gub.uy/gxpsites/page.aspx?3,26,453,O,S,0,
This URL correspond to national elections, but the site has information for local, ballotagge and other.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Daniel Carranza