What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (raster, vector)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Infraestructura de Datos Espaciales (IDEuy))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Infraestrutura de Datos Espaciales (IDEuy) is responsible for aggregating information on geospacial data produced by different government agencies.
Beyond the linked data, one can find other maps visualizations (http://ide.uy/inicio/herramientas/visualizadores-de-mapas/visualizadores-de-mapas some of them with downloadable data), a metadata catalogue (http://ide.uy/inicio/herramientas/catalogo+de+metadatos/catalogo+de+metadatos) and geoservices (http://ide.uy/inicio/herramientas/geoservicios).
eveything seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- Daniel Carranza