What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Qualité de l'eau potable published by Ministère des affaires sociales, de la santé et des droits de femmes & Ministère de l'Écologie, du Développement durable et de l'Énergie)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
This data is on drinking water and is updated on a daily/weekly basis.
The government does provide this data on the web. It does specify when it was collected "Date du prélèvement" seems to be every few months, with every area on a different timeline. I couldn't find downloaded bulk data anywhere but they have it in a digital format.
- Nisha Thompson
- Claire-Marie Foulquier-Gazagnes