What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (PDF, WMS, Shape)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Not really a good resolution but it is there. http://www.geodatenzentrum.de/geodaten/gdz_rahmen.gdz_div?gdz_spr=deu&gdz_akt_zeile=5&gdz_anz_zeile=1&gdz_unt_zeile=1&gdz_user_id=0#dok The data is available via a WebMapService and as Shape-files. This map should be covered by the GeoNutzV. http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/geonutzv/index.html It is technically not a license but it is intended to allow for reuse with attribution requirements only. However compliance with the Open Definition has not been properly reviewed yet.