What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Budget 2015 - The National Treasury has published, in PDF format, the recurrent, final and development budget for the year 2015/2016 published by The National Treasury (Ministry of Finance) - email@example.com)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is available in pdf-format and seemingly also exists on the Kenya Open Data (KODI) portal as well as the International Budget Partnership website (http://internationalbudget.org/budget-work-by-country/ibps-work-in-countries/kenya/), with more details (sector, county) but level of detail is varied and IBP provides analysis on the information provided.
I have checked the data and it is correct
- Mor Rubinstein