What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No published by Ministère de l'économie et des finances)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is an old data for 2012-2013 in the open data portal: http://www.data.gov.ma/data/fr/dataset/budget-de-l-etat-des-annees-2012-et-2013
However, it does not have detailed expenditure for sub-departments. It seems like the data does exist but its not available.
Data was sufficient for the criteria. No sub-departments. I have changed the data.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Chadi Nanaa