What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Legislation published by Qendra e Botimeve Zyrtare)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
These data do exist , there are laws that are published by the Center of Official Publications, but still there are laws and acts that are missing. Also previous studies made from non-profit organisation has shown that very often there is a delay in making public the court decisions and amendments, this does not help the updating process.
Another problematic issue is the comparative explanation from law to law, that makes very difficult for the public to easily understand the meaning of legal consequences.
The submitter says it's unsure whether the data is timely or not.
- Kamil Gregor
- Blerta Tuci