What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Honorable Cámara de Diputados de la Nación Argentina)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The website for the National Congress contains up-to-date information about all legislative activity in different formats and different sections.
A local citizen initiative Congreso Interactivo is publishing a machine readable dataset: http://www.congresointeractivo.org/dataset-todas-las-votaciones-del-congreso-2001-2013/
And an API: http://billit.congresointeractivo.org
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor