What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as Land Regulations (laws) published by The Government of Aruba)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In Aruba a law is called an ordinance. An ordinance is a generally binding regulations containing decision jointly by the Government and the States taken by a procedure as described in the Constitution of Aruba. These ordinances are made available to the public via PDF files.
Copyright -" There exists regarding the contents of this website, subject to the legislation, no freedom of takeover; All copyrights, including those referred to in art. 1 of the Copyright Act (AB 2003 no. GT10) are reserved. This website is otherwise Aruban law"
Date of update is unknown.
Accepted submission. Date of update is unknown, therefore I have changed timely to unknown.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Kimberly Soares