What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Legislation published by Legislation and Legal Opinions Commission)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Legislation and Legal Opinions Directorate posts the latest laws on its websites as soon as they get published in the Official Gazette. ( http://www.legalaffairs.gov.bh/71.aspx?cms=iQRpheuphYtJ6pyXUGiNqkizO3w1IVEN ) The website also provides an advanced law search engine ( http://www.legalaffairs.gov.bh/AdvancedSearch.aspx ).
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Riyadh Al-Balushi