What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by The National Assembly)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The complete legislation is available mostly via a free web interface to proprietary legal information systems.
The State gazette provides pdfs (and some htmls) to the newly promulgated and amended laws and state ordinances. Also, RTF is an available format most of the time.
The laws are not subject to copyright in Bulgaria but the website does not carry a clear mention, thus preferrably error by stringency -- the data was considered non-open.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Boyan Yurukov