What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Cameroon Laws and decrees published by Presidency of the Republic)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Laws and regulations are published in various websites...
Prime Minister's Office http://www.spm.gov.cm/fr/documentation/lois.html Very outdated
National Assembly http://www.assnat.cm/index.php/fr/les-lois/les-lois-adoptees This is very outdated
Presidency of the Republic This is the most updated as it is easy to see that last laws published are from September. Even last speeches of the President of the Republic is online. That's why I think the last question of this survey deserves a YES. https://www.prc.cm/fr/multimedia/documents
The data is not available in bulk.
- Kamil Gregor
- Charlie Martial NGOUNOU