What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping is responsible for map data. The agency only provides low resolution online (max 1: 4 000 000) in JPG or EPS format (1).
(1) http://188.8.131.52/mcp/index.asp Accessed on 2014-10-16
Nothing changed in 2015
Everythins seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- OKFN CN