What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (SHP, GML, DGN)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Czech Office for Surveying, Mapping and Cadastre)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Borders and some of the rivers and lakes are available freely (RUIAN and DIBAVOD databases), downloadable via public remote access (Veřejný dálkový přístup).
The rest is a part of paid services (ZABAGED).
- Gil Zaretzer
- Michaela Rybičková