What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Registro Oficial)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Subscription to Registro Oficial currently costs USD 140 per semester for digital version including taxes. It includes all laws, statutes and regulations since 2009. Many laws are available online for free, but only Registro Oficial includes all published and valid laws, regulations from every government office.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Eduardo Bejar