What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by National Printing Office)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
According to Law 3861/2010, article 7 /τ.Α΄112 -13.7.2010 all laws, Ministerial Decrees, Presidential Decrees and other regulation of Greece become available online for free through the website of the National Printing Office.
The data is not available in bulk.
- Kamil Gregor
- Charalampos Bratsas