What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as Laws of Grenada Caribbean - Grenada Legislation published by Ministry of Legal Affairs Grenada powered by Lexis Nexis)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The site did not provide any explicit licencing to indicate whether it was Open licensed or not. Also it did not indicate the frequency to which it was updated. The copyright was however dated 2013.
Changed values of the "Openly licensed?" and the "Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis?" in line with the comment of the submitter.
- Kamil Gregor