What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as finance law 2015 published by Ministry of finences)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The budget is available online on the website of the ministry of finance as pdf document. there is no evidence about the availability in machine readable format or open license.
Note- the PDF is a scanned version of the budget.
Approved this submission. The budget had data on sub departments.
- Mor Rubinstein