What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of Finance provides only with Finance Law for 2010, 2011 and 2012 on its website and there is no budget plan attached.
Could not fin any dataset detailing budget plan for 2014 or any other year on the website.
- Pierre Chrzanowski
- DIAAboubacarLO L