What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Legal Affairs)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The laws of Guyana are available on the Ministry of Legal Affairs website (http://legalaffairs.gov.gy/) via the following links:
Whilst subsequent Acts and amendments are available on the Parliament of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana website (http://parliament.gov.gy/) website via the following link:
All for your information and consideration.
It is unknown when was the data updated, therefore, timely is unsure.
- Mor Rubinstein